Features of EBTv1.0:
- Basic Erlang-B query/calculation with an advanced note displayed on a nice user interface
- Applying a hybrid approach: direct calculations (1st and 2nd Tabs) and queries (1st and 3rd Tabs)
- Java-based, it's should be run ok on any machine; however I haven't tested it yet on machines other than those running Windows Vista x86; feedbacks are welcome :-)
EBT comes in three editions:
- EBTv1.0 Free Edition; this is intended for those who lightly work with Erlang-B and don't calculate involving a large number of lines/trunks/traffic/loads. This version is limited to 60+ Erlangs/lines (for query) and to 100+ Erlangs/lines (for direct calculation)
- EBTv1.0 Standard Edition; this version is limited to 300+ Erlangs/lines (for query) and without (programmatic) limitations for direct calculations (however it could be users' machine limited!)
- EBTv1.0 Plus Edition; this version is limited to 1200 Erlangs/lines (for query) and without (programmatic) limitations for direct calculations.